Standard software support packages:
- Support for customer software developed in our company
- Evaluator support queries - it means support for future customers who need to evaluate our products before buying. We provide 2 free support incidents for every product
- Support to the our already sold standard software products
- free - for two support incidents or 2 man-hours
- paid support packages - products mentioned in our price list as SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package
The escalation of non critical issues is within 2 working days. The escalation of a critical issue is in the same working day. The e-mail access is accepted for both critical and non critical; the telephone access is used only for critical ones.
A critical support query is one that is escalated due to a severe or total loss of service provided by sold software product.
Critical support cases are immediately raised to technical support engineer for information gathering and investigation. On the rare occasions that an issue extends beyond the first individual's field of knowledge, it is automatically passed to an established expert in the domain. The support manager monitors the situation until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package:
- It entitles a customer to consume within this support package defined 5 man-hours or 5 support incidents
- If a support query could take more then 1 man-hour, according to the first issue investigation, a customer is immediately informed by e-mail, telephone or fax and asked to negotiate estimated number of man-hours for solving of the issue or for deeper investigation
- The package can be used for the paid support for standard software products, customer software products and evaluator support queries
- A customer is entitled to ask for reimbursing of the more than one year non-consumed standard SAEAUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT package
» version 1.0.0 - posted on 2008-08-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR END-USER FOR SOFTWARE FROM COMPANY
SAE - Automation, s.r.o., Nov Dubnica
This software license agreement for end-user is legal agreement between you (person or corporation) and company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. Nov Dubnica for software products of company SAE - Automation, s.r.o., which includes computer software and associated storage media with this computer software and printed materials, and may include "online" or electronic documentation delivering on storage media ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this software license agreement. If you don't agree to the terms of this software license agreement, promptly return the unused SOFTWARE to company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. and money you paid for SOFTWARE, will be return to you.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual properly laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE isn't sold, but only the laws for its using are transfer to its user (licence is grant).
GRANT OF LICENSE: This software license agreement grants to you following rights:
1. You can use one copy of the SOFTWARE from company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. on one computer. The SOFTWARE is used on computer, when it's loaded in operation memory (RAM) or installed on storage media (hard-disk, CD-ROM or another storage media).
2. You can print documentation or copy it in arbitrary number under following conditions:
a. All text has to be copy without correction and with all pages.
b. All copies have to have sign of copyright laws of company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. and all another attentions present in document.
c. This documentation can't be distributed in order to make a profit.
If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade of a product of company SAE - Automation or another company, you now may use or sell that upgraded software only in accordance with SOFTWARE on which was upgrade grant.
All titles and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by SAE - Automation, s.r.o. or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You have to treat with SOFTWARE as with otherwise product under copyright with the exception of:
a. You can make one copy only for backup you investment.
b. Install SOFTWARE on one computer and first copy remain as backup copy.
FUTHER LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. You can not modify, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or divide and use separately single SOFTWARE components on several computers, or grant any other person or entity in doing so.
2. You can not insert, delete, replace, change or otherwise alter any files of the SOFTWARE.
3. You can not loan, rent, lease, give, sublicense, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available the SOFTWARE in whole or it part, to any other person or entity.
4. Copyright transfer. You can transfer copyright for SOFTWARE using to third person, including this license agreement. You can not remain any copies and you have to remove entire SOFTWARE, including all components, data media and printed materials. Third person, on which you transfer SOFTWARE, have to agree with the terms of this software license agreement. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade, you have to transfer all previous versions, on which the upgrade was grant.
5. There can be no assurances the SOFTWARE will protect any individual or his or her property from harm. By using the SOFTWARE there is no indemnification for harm of property or in case of the inexpert manipulation of the SOFTWARE. SAE - Automation assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to any persons or property resulting from the use by you of the SOFTWARE.
6. If you don't fulfil the terms and conditions of this software license agreement SAE - Automation, s.r.o. reserves the right to fail this license agreement for SOFTWARE. In that case you have to destroy all your copies of the SOFTAWRE.
7. Company SAE - Automation does not take over any furthers warranties resulted from using the SOFTWARE.
8. If any further cooperation or exploitation from third party software is needed for functionality of the SOFTWARE form SAE - Automation, s.r.o., you accept the responsibility for observation of license agreement of third party supplier, while it was not agreed differently by special agreement between you and SAE - Automation, s.r.o.
9. The end-user responds to claims made by breach of contract.